Terms of Sale
Last Updated: May 10, 2022
Please make sure to read the following section carefully, as the terms apply to all purchases from Priority Tire LLC:
- The listing and any graphic, photo, model or representation associated with the listing, are for TIRE(S) ONLY, the wheel rim is NOT included. The wheel rim shown in the listing’s picture is for display purposes only.
- Pictures shown are stock photos and do not represent actual tires. The Listing pictures represent brands and models of the tires listed for sale. Tread patterns may vary.
- Manufacturer based treadlife and mileage warranties are described as accurately as possible based on the information provided to the public by tire manufacturers. Priority Tire LLC does not honor, endorse, assume, or otherwise promote treadlife and/or mileage warranties provided by manufacturers. Priority Tire LLC sells tires strictly “As Is”. The Purchaser acknowledges that purchasing merchandise from Priority Tire LLC may void a manufacturer’s warranty. Buyer further acknowledges that Priority Tire sells all merchandise “as is”.
- All tire specifications displayed with tire listings are provided by tire manufacturers.
- All tires sold are subject to our 90-day customer satisfaction Return Policy, please refer to our return policy for more details. The terms of the Return Policy are incorporated into the Terms of Sale.
- Prior to placing the order, the buyer must ensure that the specifications and size of the tire they are purchasing are appropriate for their vehicle. Please refer to the Return Policy for more details.
- The manufacture year of a tire is specified in each product description, if available. By making a purchase, the buyer agrees to receive a tire with the age stated in the listing, if any.
- Sales tax will be added at checkout to the final prices for orders shipped to WA, MN, CT, IA, OK, PA, SD, NJ, AL, DC, NE, SC, NY, ID, AR, IN, KY, NM, ND, RI, VA, WV, WY, OH, AZ, CA, CO, ME, MD, MA, NV, TX, UT, WI, IL, MI, NC, GA, LA, MS, TN, FL, KS, MO.
- All orders placed will be shipped from one of our three main warehouses located in Pennsylvania, Texas, and Florida, and/or our smaller warehouses which are located throughout the United States of America.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR TIRES THE PURCHASER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT, IN EXCHANGE FOR PRIORITY TIRE LLC’S RETURN POLICY, ALL TIRES ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OTHER THAN THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED ABOVE, AND ANY SALE RESULTING FROM YOUR ORDER IS AS-IS, WHICH MEANS THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PUT ANOTHER WAY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND WHATEVER IS STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SALE.
In purchasing any tire(s) from Priority Tire LLC you agree that regardless of where you may be located or to where the tires may be shipped, Pennsylvania law shall apply to this transaction (excluding its conflicts of laws rules).
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
This Policy incorporates the full Terms of Sale. We will do our best to fulfill your wishes and successfully schedule your desired appointments. Feel free to contact our Customer Service for any questions or concerns.
Please read through the following statements carefully, as they apply to all appointments and installations scheduled through Priority Tire LLC:
Cancellations and rescheduling:
- Cancellations of an already approved appointment are possible by contacting Customer Service via email or by calling 866-440-0177 for which you will receive a confirmation email once complete;
- Rescheduling an already approved appointment can be done by contacting Customer Service via email or by calling 866-440-0177 for which you will receive a confirmation email once complete;
- Priority Tire LLC is not responsible for missed appointments, late arrivals, and/or any other scheduling changes caused by either the Buyer or Installer;
Shipping and transit damages:
- Priority Tire LLC strongly advises that all appointments are scheduled at least one week from the day the Order is placed;
- Priority Tire LLC is not responsible for shipping delays that are caused by weather or carrier error but will help in rescheduling an appointment in a timely manner;
- If the Item(s) received are delivered damaged or in a questionable condition, DO NOT install them. Contact Priority Tire LLC Customer Service immediately for a fast resolution;
- If the Item(s) received are claimed defective by the installer, contact Priority Tire LLC Customer Service immediately to file a Warranty Claim with the manufacturer
- Priority Tire LLC is not responsible for installation costs nor any additional costs that might be incurred;
- Priority Tire LLC is not responsible if the Item(s) are damaged during the installation process by the installer;
- Priority Tire LLC does not guarantee that specific installers have the means, tools, space, or other resources to install commercial and oversized Items;
- All details regarding installation (i.e. pricing, time frame, additional work) should only be made between the installer and the Buyer;
The statements in this policy are applied only for Item(s) purchased from Priority Tire LLC and may not be enlarged or altered by anyone.
Any applicable warranty is void in cases of damage caused by abuse or accident during services provided by an individual that is not directly employed by Priority Tire LLC.Priority Tire LLC reserves the right to decline any Warranty Claim in such cases.
If you have any questions about the Terms of Sale, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us at: