Achilles 2233 265/35R18 ZR 97W XL AS A/S All Season Tire 2016
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Summer weather traction
- Enhanced controllability
- Higher comfort levels
- High speed durability
The Achilles 2233 is a high performance summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles.
The model offers superb summer weather traction. The silica-based tire compound and the asymmetric tread design improve the dry and wet weather traction greatly. The model cannot be used in winter weather, as the tire compound loses its excellent flexibility in colder temperature situations. The wide circumferential grooves and open shoulder tread design enhance the hydroplaning resistance by dispersing water from below the tire footprint. The better hydroplaning and remarkable summer traction ensure a safer driving experience.
The special asymmetric tread pattern also boosts the handling and maneuvering. The wide and solid center rib increases the model’s road contact. The steering responsiveness and driving stability are enhanced in this way. The steering becomes quick and precise to the driver’s commands, while the tire’s structure is stabilized against the external driving pressure affecting it. The broad shoulder tread design improves the cornering and maneuvering ability. The shoulder tread blocks increase the number of biting edges in such situations, ensuring exceptional controllability.
The tire offers a comfortable and quiet driving experience. The optimized tread pattern reduces the road noise levels heard while the tires are in motion. They negate the sound waves generated during the drive and offer a road noise free drive. The tire’s strengthened internal structure boosts the comfort levels greatly. They allow the model to closely follow the road surface constantly and they prevent deformation during the drive. The maintained road contact decreases the road vibrations felt in the vehicle’s cabin, guaranteeing an enjoyable drive.
The 2233 features a reinforced internal structure. The stronger breaker and cap ply materials boost the high speed performance. They stabilize the tire against the centrifugal force and upgrade its resistance to deformation under the high speed driving pressure. The maintained optimal tire shape promotes a first-rate high speed performing capability.
Below is a list of some popular vehicles that 265/35R18 tires may fit depending on Year & Option. However the list does not cover all vehicle's that these tires can fit:
- Aston Martin DB7
- Aston Martin DB7 GT
- Aston Martin DB7 GTA
- Aston Martin DB7 Vantage
- Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante
- Aston Martin DB7 Volante
- BMW 540i
- Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa
- Maserati Coupe GT
- Maserati Coupe GT (Michelin Snow Tire Option)
- Maserati Coupe GT (Pirelli Snow Tire Option)
- Maserati Coupe GT (Summer Tires)
- Maserati Coupe GT (Winter Tires)
- Maserati GranSport (Winter Tires)
- Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa
- Maserati Spyder GT
- Maserati Spyder GT (Summer Tires)
- Maserati Spyder GT (Winter Tires)
- Mercedes-Benz E320 Sedan w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E320 Wagon w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E350 Sedan w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E350 Sedan w/Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E350 Wagon w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E350 w/Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E500 4Matic w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E500 w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz E550
- Mercedes-Benz E550 Sedan w/Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E550 w/Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Wagon
- Porsche 911 Carrera
- Porsche 911 Carrera (Winter Tires)
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (Winter Tires)
- Porsche 911 GT2 (Winter Tires)
- Porsche 911 GT3 (Winter Tires)
- Porsche 911 Turbo (Winter Tires)
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6
- Porsche 911 Turbo S (Winter Tires)
- Porsche Boxster
- Porsche Boxster (Winter Tires)
- Porsche Boxster Roadster
- Porsche Boxster Roadster S
- Porsche Boxster S
- Porsche Boxster S (Winter Tires)
- Porsche Boxster S Special Edition
- Porsche Boxster S Special Edition (Winter Tires)