Accelera Phi 2 275/40R18 ZR 103Y XL AS A/S All Season Tire 2018
Accelera Phi 2
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- All weather traction
- High speed controllability
- Hydroplaning resistance
- Reduced rolling resistance
- Lowered road noise levels
The Accelera Phi 2 is a high performance all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles.
The tire has excellent all weather traction and it grips the road well in winter, dry and wet weather. This is made possible thanks to its special tread pattern that provides optimal road traction in all weather. The tire also resists hydroplaning and has enhanced wet weather traction as the tread design’s circumferential grooves eliminate water from below the tire footprint. The better traction and water dispersing ability improve the tire’s year round safety.
The tire compound is silica based, which helps lower the rolling resistance and increase the all weather traction. The lessened rolling resistance reduces the fuel consumption of the vehicle and its CO2 emissions, as the vehicle needs less energy to keep the tires in motion. The lower rolling resistance also slows down the tread wear rate, as it eases the driving pressure off of the tire and equally spreads it out across the tread area. This prevents irregular wear on the area and improves the tread life.
The tire’s high speed performing capability is enhanced with its good stability and cornering ability. The high speed driving stability is the result of the straight dry rib in the tread pattern, thanks to which the tire is capable of performing to its highest capability. The cornering ability and power are increased with the shoulder tread block design that provides additional biting edges. The driver is able to control the tire at high speeds more confidently due to these enhancements.
The Phi 2 offers a quiet and comfortable drive. The shoulder tread block design lowers the road noise heard in the cabin of the vehicle while the tires are in motion as it channels the airwaves through the tire footprint. The airwaves do not come into contact with the tread elements and do not create road noise, making the driving experience more enjoyable.
We sell tires up to 2011. This specific tire is from 2018.
Below is a list of some popular vehicles that 275/40R18 tires may fit depending on Year & Option. However the list does not cover all vehicle's that these tires can fit:
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage (21mm hex lug nut)
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage (22mm hex lug nut)
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster (21mm hex lug nut)
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster (22mm hex lug nut)
- Avanti Avanti
- BMW 528i M Sport
- BMW 528i w/Sport Pkg.
- BMW 528i xDrive M Sport
- BMW 640i Convertible
- BMW 640i Coupe
- BMW 650i
- BMW ActiveHybrid 5
- BMW ActiveHybrid 5 M Sport
- BMW M3
- BMW M4
- BMW M4 Convertible
- BMW M4 Coupe
- BMW Z4 M40i
- BMW Z4 sDrive30i
- BMW Z8
- Chevrolet Corvette
- Chevrolet Corvette (EMT Tire)
- Chevrolet Corvette 50th Anniversary Edition (EMT Tire)
- Chevrolet Corvette 50th Anniversary Edition Pace Car (EMT Tire)
- Chevrolet Corvette Indianapolis 500 Pace Car
- Ferrari 360 Modena (Bridgestone Tires)
- Ferrari 360 Modena (Goodyear Tires)
- Ferrari 360 Modena (Michelin Tires)
- Ferrari 360 Modena (Pirelli Tires)
- Ferrari 360 Modena (Summer Tires)
- Ferrari 360 Modena (Winter Tires)
- Ferrari 360 Spider
- Ferrari 360 Spider (Bridgestone Tires)
- Ferrari 360 Spider (Goodyear Tires)
- Ferrari 360 Spider (Michelin Tires)
- Ferrari 360 Spider (Pirelli Tires)
- Ferrari 360 Spider (Winter Tires)
- Jaguar F-Type
- Jaguar F-Type Premium
- Mercedes-Benz CL500 Sport
- Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 Sport
- Mercedes-Benz E400 4Matic Cabriolet
- Mercedes-Benz E400 4Matic Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz E400 Convertible
- Mercedes-Benz E400 Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz E450 Coupe & Cabriolet
- Mercedes-Benz S430 w/Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz S500 w/Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz S600 w/Sport Pkg.
- Panoz Esperante
- Panoz Esperante Driver's Edition
- Panoz Esperante w/LM Pkg.
- Panoz Esperante w/RK Pkg.